Who are Diligenta?
Diligenta's vision is to be acknowledged as Best in-class Platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and our aim is to transform our clients' operations. A business that has been described as 'home' by existing employees, we drive a culture that is founded on positive change and development.
At Diligenta, we live and breathe exceptional customer service and as one of our Complaint Specialist you will be an integral part in the delivery of this. Providing customer service is one thing, but turning a complaint into a positive experience is a superpower - so could you be our next hero? Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for compassionate and caring individuals that have a drive for personal and career development.
- Giving advice and resolving issues to ensure a positive outcome for customers
- Gaining a deep understanding of our life and pensions products
- Communicating with customers both via the telephone and writing final response letters
You should apply if you:
- Have experience in a similar role, working with complaints (advice adjudicator)
- Are passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Possess strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Are experienced in the financial services industry (desirable)
- 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family